Ferndale has been lucky to be the home for The Rust Belt Market for ten whole years! 😲 They serve as an incubator for dozens of other small businesses throughout Oakland County by creating a marketplace for artists and designers. Through the years, they have evolved and this past year has tested their resolve.
It’s been the loyalty and support of you, our fans, customers, and community members, voting with your dollars and supporting micro retailers, that has reaffirmed to each of us just how special The Rust Belt is.– Rust Belt Market
Join them on May 8 or 9 as they celebrate their loyal patrons with their semi-annual vintage fashion market, food trucks, and music.
PREPARING TO VISIT
- Please do not visit us if you are feeling sick
- Respect our market policies as well as any individual vendor policies
- Respect our bar policies
- Wear a mask that covers both your mouth and nose
- Maintain 6’ between you and other market patrons not part of your group/household
- Help yourself to sanitizer located throughout our building
- Wash your hands after using the restroom
Located at the Northwest corner of 9 Mile & Woodward in the heart of downtown Ferndale.
Street Address: 22801 Woodward Avenue, Ferndale, Michigan 48220 USA
Visit rustbeltmarket.com/hours for more info.