Business Beat Monthly Meetup
April 4, 2023 @ 7:00 am - 8:00 am
An event every month that begins at 7:00 am on day First of the month, repeating until June 12, 2023
Downtown businesses are invited to get updates, provide feedback, and get connected to City of Ferndale and DDA staff. Each month we will provide a development update about construction related projects, present news and updates from the City, and provide time for Q&A. It’s also going to be a great chance to meet your neighbors and make connections.
No need to RSVP. Come as you are!
Unable to attend in person? Join us virtually!
Please click the link below to join the Ferndale Business Beat Monthly Meetup virtually:
Welcoming New Businesses
- Who are we welcoming and saying goodbye to?
- Presentation from Community and Economic Development Department – large scale development and local business renovations/redesigns
- Woodward Moves road construction update
PATIO Zone 101 (required for all Social District license holders)
- Presentation by DDA Executive Director Lena Stevens
- Cup and sticker rules
- New changes to borders, times, and event policy
- How your retail business can be PATIO Zone friendly
- Social District permit holders who cannot attend this session need to schedule an individual training. Please email email@example.com with availability.
How to sign up for free Ferndale Dollars egiftcard program.
- Presentation by Sommer Realy, DDA Engagement Manager
- Program website: https://app.yiftee.com/gift-card/downtown-ferndale-ferndale
- Calendar overview
- Out of the Darkness – October 8
- Pig & Whisky – October 14, 15, 16
- Hallowindow – October 22-31
- Trick or Treat downtown – October 29 from 3-5pm
- Reminders about how businesses can increase their presence during events